“The premier event for sustainable energy, build, transport, technology and resource efficiency”
WHY DID VISITORS ATTEND THE ECO TECHNOLOGY SHOW IN 2014?
- They chose from over 70 Keynotes, Panels and Talks providing practical ideas for visitors covering legislation, funding, incentives and major discussion points on energy management, build, water and waste, transport, technology & resource efficiency
- 140 exhibitors formed the show floor, which included providers of energy management, build & retrofit, transport, technology & resource efficiency services & solutions.
- The Communications Hub where they could get a quick answer to questions from an expert. They could attend one of the networking sessions held in this area over the two days and meet like minded individuals around a range of topics
- The Transport Zone included some of the latest vehicles to be brought to the UK market. Viewing a whole floor of concept cars and vehicles including for the first time previewed in the UK, the BMW i8 electric car and the Tesla S
- The Landlord Investment Show in its second year, the Landlord Investment Show had co-located with The Eco Technology Show, and focused on connecting Landlords, Investors, Developers & Property Professionals with industry leaders and suppliers who could help with all aspects of buy-to-let. For more information please click here
The Eco Technology Show provides the perfect opportunity for the public sector, business owners, managers and trade to meet the experts and find the products & services they need to deliver genuine long term benefits to their business, city & community